Take this quiz and find out for yourself!
- Your friend calls you at 2 a.m. and needs your help. But you have a big exam to attend the next day, what will you do?
- Rush to his aid
- Rush to his help with the promise of a treat in exchange
- Politely decline since you need to do well on the exam tomorrow
- A friend owes you a favour. What kind of favour will you call in?
- Friends don’t ask for something in return
- Tickets to a movie. Gold class!
- Remember the time he borrowed 500 Rs from you? It’s time to pay it back with interest
- If your friends were to describe you, what will they say?
- Selfless and dependable
- Sarcastic and witty
- Interesting and smart
- What do you look for in other friends?
- Common interests and hobbies
- Sense of humor and social skills
- Intelligence and academic success
- How would you spend the weekends with your friends?
- Head over for a nice Sunday brunch
- Pub crawling from Friday!
- Indoors, maybe watch a movie
- What is your ideal way to keep in touch with your friends?
- Nothing beats face-to-face interactions
- Social media is always ideal
- Phone calls are convenient
If you picked mostly A’s: You are a loyal friend. One of a kind and special. Your friends are lucky to have you and you are lucky to have loyal friends who are always there for you when you need them.
If you picked mostly B’s: You are the funny friend. If your friends are having a bad day, they will turn to you to cheer them us. You always brighten the room with your energetic personality and your friends can always count on you for a good laugh.
If you picked mostly C’s: You are the smart friend. Brain of the group. Your friends will come to you in search of advice while making grown-up decisions and share your mature mindset. They also know who to go to when a last minute cramming session is required!
Let us know your results in the comments below!
Media source: Giphy